We arrange some more advanced courses for you who are interested into start racing with your own boat.
This is an introduction to racing with theory and practice.
The racing course is a three day course Friday to Sunday, June 3 - 5.
We will learn about different types of racing, how to start, what
to think about, different types of rating, race rules but also practical how to handle your boat and
make it go faster.
The course is focused for you that wants to start racing with your boat or with any others boat but feel uncertain of how to do and how it works.
- Friday - Sunday June 3 - 5 Booking
During the season we will arrange trainings with our Aira 22's and our sailing dinghies. We arrange trainings every weekday night, between 6 to 8.30 PM. See more of the trainings here!
- Previous knowledge: Basic course or Sailing certificate 1.
- Location: Viggbyholm, Täby.
- Price: 4 250 SEK
- Language: These courses are bilingual, Swedish and English (if required).
- Course content: Introduction to racing, theory and practice. You pay SEK 1,750 in registration fee and remaining course costs no later than 14 days before the start of the course. In case of late registration, the full amount is paid at one time.