Amazing and intensive basic courses on our smaller sailing boats. There are day classes hosted at
Viggbyholm, Täby north of Stockholm. The courses are arranged either over two weekends (spring and fall),
four day courses Thursday to Sunday and/or three day courses Monday to Wednesday.
You learn a lot about sailing but also a part about handling a sailboat,
docking, navigation, give-way rules. The courses on our completely new Aira 22 gives you a lot of
sailing and there are max four participants per instructor and boat when sailing.
The courses will give you Sailing Certificate 1 and if you have this and Yachtsmans certificate (Förarintyg) you can get Sailing Certificate 2. (Sailing certificates for an additional fee, see notification.)
- Previous knowledge: None. this is a basic course. However, participants must be able swim 200 meters in open water.
- Location Viggbyholm, Täby. Education day 09.00 - 16.00
- Price: 4 250 - 5 450 SEK
- Documentation: Our own course book "Basics of sailing" includes, value 269 SEK.
- Language on the course:Our three day basic courses in midsize sailing boat is duo-lingual, Swedish and English. You select preferred language when you book the course. The theory will be held in preferred language and the practical sailing may be held in two languages. The instructors are Swedish and English speaking.
- Course content: You learn how to sail and handle a smaller sailboat. The focus is sailing but also manouvering, docking, navigation give-way rules and other knowledges are included. See more about the course content here
- Booking: See course offerings and book here. You pay 1.750 SEK in registration fee and remaining course costs no later than 14 days before the start of the course. In case of late registration, the full amount is paid at one time.