Our most popular basic courses on a bigger sailboat in Croatia! Lovely courses with lots of sailing
and lots of social cohabitation. Very popular courses! In Croatia, we sail on our Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 440
delivered in 2018 or her sisters. She has four cabins with a total of 9 berths. Accommodation on the boat, 7 days, 7 nights.
The course is Saturday-Saturday with accommodation and we depart from Trogir Saturday afternoon and will be back on Friday afternoon to Trogir. The course is six days, Sunday-Friday, with the same course content as our 4-day basic courses on a big boat in Stockholm but get more practice at every moment. We sail a lot on the course!
Sailstar arranges two weeks in Croatia spring and autumn and these two respective weeks have different destinations. The first week (week 18 and 40 respectively) are the destinations Solta, Hvar, Vis, Brac, while the second week (week 19 and 41 respectively) goes north to Kornati National Park and surrounding islands. We describe these courses and tours in the product sheet, see below.
Instructor and skipper is Tomas Sandström, responsible for Sailstar and with many years of experience from Croatia
Sailing certificate 1 and if you have this and Yachtsmans certificate (Förarintyg), you can get Sailing Certificate 2 or even 3. (Sailing certificates for an additional fee, see registration.)
- Necessary knowledge No prerequisites, this is a basic course. However, participants may swim 200 meters in open water.
- Location: We start from Trogir, Baotic Marina, Seget. The nearest airport (7 km) is Split Airport. Arrival suitably Saturday morning and departure preferably Saturday the following if you do not choose to stay in Trogir or Split any extra day.
- Price: 9 450 SEK, accommodation on the boat is included. Travel to Trogir is not included.
Food on the boat is reserved during the Saturday cost price, as well as other restaurant visits, port charges, diesel and nature park fees.
Calculate about 1 800 SEK in addition to own restaurant visits.
Discount! if you are two and share a cabin you receive 1 500 SEK in discount per person.
- Documentation: Our own course book "The basics of sailing" is included, value 259 SEK.
- Language: Our Croatia courses are primarily in Swedish. The instructors are Swedish and English speaking.
- Course content: You learn to sail and get trained to handle a big sailboat. See more about the course content here!.
- Booking: See course offer here or below. You pay 2,500 SEK in registration fee and remaining course costs no later than 30 days before the start of the course. In case of late registration, the full amount is paid at one time.